Labels

June 03, 2013

A Canadian in Vermont: Bumper Stickers

Wow, they love bumper stickers here. I've seen more bumper stickers in the last week than I've seen in my entire life in Canada.

It's not only a Vermont phenomena, though this state does have a wonderful diversity of them.

This leads me to wonder my Vermonters, and Americans, are so fond of bumper stickers? It's hard to think about this without my mind filling with stereotypes. Who cares really! I must admit that I appreciate the honesty that it takes to slap on a political sticker that may outlast the candidate or loudly proclaiming your love of bluegrass music. Sure, it's going to be a pain in the butt to peel it off someday...but who's planning to sell their car anyway, right??

Here's a few photos that I've taken:



Sticker overload!
Whoa Whoa, you had me at bluegrass. Local food is sweet too.
For the outdoorsy type. I like it.
Satire. I love it.

Just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment